Tuesday, July 21, 2026

 

Dedicated to every ordinary life that quietly becomes extraordinary through living.

Making My Life

Half-nude on the roadside,
wrapped in poverty...
I am making my life.

Half-nude on the ramp,
wrapped in style...
I am making my life.

Cooking as a hobby...
I am making my life.

Cooking with trembling hands,
just to fill my child's stomach...
I am making my life.

Making music,
earning a few coins...
I am making my life.

Making the same music,
earning thousands of dollars...
I am making my life.

A crawling baby...
A child taking uncertain steps...
Reading without a destination...
Learning again after joining a job...

I am making my life.

When I pause
and quietly look around...

I see smiles.

I see sorrow.

I see tired faces.

I see hopeful faces.

Different roads.

Different stories.

Yet every soul...

in its own beautiful way...

is simply...

making a life.

No comments: